Crawley Voice Studio Branding and Logo Design
Melanie Crawley was unsure how to brand and market her voice and acting work. She wanted to develop a professional online presence that helped her stand out in a very crowded market. Melanie’s new bright and bold branding reflects her personality and has given her confidence and strategies to better market her services to her ideal clients.
Branding and logo design • Brand Guidelines • Social Media Templates
- Create a new brand identity and bespoke logos for voiceover Crawley Voice Studio.
- Create a new business name and tagline.
- Discover Crawley Voice Studio’s brand vision and identify target audiences.
- Develop Crawley Voice Studio’s brand personality, keywords and attributes.
- Provide style guidance for tone-of-voice, photography and illustrations.
- Create bespoke brand patterns.
- Design a website look-and-feel guide allowing Melanie to apply her new branding to her website.
- Create comprehensive brand style guidelines giving Melanie the resources to use her new branding confidently, effectively and consistently.
- Design a collection of bespoke social media templates for use across Instagram, Facebook, Twitte and LinkedIn.
In Melanie's words
How did you feel before we started working together?
“I felt my online presence needed professionalising. I was concerned about the two strands of freelance work I was developing and wanted to look at how to tackle that. I was and still am mindful that I’m working in a crowded marketplace that is getting more crowded and felt the need to stand out and try some specific business strategies to help.”
How did you feel after the project was finished?
“I’m very pleased I did it and feel like I have a box of jewels I’m waiting for the right event to wear them!”
In Melanie's words
What results did you see after we worked together?
“I now have a sophisticated visual identity and your processes helped me choose a new business name. It’s given me the confidence to split off my voice work from my acting and pursuing a specific online marketing strategy for both areas of my work.”
What would you say to someone considering working with me?
“Do it! And if they are a voice artist or actor I’d specifically recommend you as you know the industry.”
Looking to book a branding or website project?
Tap the buttons below to find out more.