Eilidh Beaton Voiceover Website Review and update
Eilidh’s WIX website had some great content, but it was difficult to navigate and find certain bits of information.
She wanted her site to flow more and direct visitors to her demos. She also wanted a new colour palette that better reflected her personality.
I advised Eilidh on ways she could restructure her website to improve the user journey in a way that also benefitted her SEO. The website review gave Eilidh lots of options and advice on content and sections to include. I also gave options for a new colour palette and advised how to use images to bring her home page to life. Eilidh also booked Helen for 1-day website support to apply the new colour scheme and complete some of the more technical site amends.
I think you’ll agree, the difference made to Eilidh’s site is huge.
• Website review • New colour palette • 1-day website support
• Website review to compile a list of suggestions for improvement
• Advise on a new colour palette scheme and apply it to the site
• Advise on structure, content and SEO improvements
• Ensure the website is mobile optimised
• Add download options for Eilidh’s demos
Looking to book a branding or website project?
Tap the buttons below to find out more.