Mélusine Lenoir Voiceover Branding and Logo Design
As Mélusine says, before we started working together she had no brand. She felt disconnected from her clients and unconfident and uncomfortable about promoting herself. I helped to uncover a brand that felt authentic and is a reflection of her personality, “The silky French voice with a little je ne sais quoi.”
Now, with confidence in her brand, Mélusine is booking work.
• Branding and logo design • Business Stationery • Brand Guidelines •
• Create a new brand identity and website for voiceover Mélusine Lenoir.
• Discover Mélusine’s brand vision and identify her target audience.
• Develop Mélusine’s brand personality, keywords and attributes.
• Provide style guidance for tone-of-voice, photography and illustrations.
• Design a website look-and-feel guide allowing Mélusine to apply her new branding to her website.
• Create comprehensive brand style guidelines giving Mélusine the resources to use his new branding confidently, effectively and consistently.
• Design new letterhead and business cards.
In Mélusine's words
How did you feel before we started working together?
“Simply put, I had no brand. All I had was my work ethics. I felt I had to conform to an idea of what I imagined corporate clients want or expect, and the disconnect was getting increasingly uncomfortable. I was hiding behind a neutral veneer as I believed my authentic self wouldn’t get me any clients.”
How did you feel after the project was finished?
“I feel liberated. I feel much more confident, I’m now convinced that I can show up authentically and find my people. My brand feels true to me and I have a new sense of direction.”
In Mélusine's words
“The brand exploration stage made me realise I no longer want to try and conform to my preconceptions of what clients want. I feel much more confident and I’ve actually started booking paid jobs.
I really liked the openness of our relationship. I was able to say exactly what I thought, tell you what I liked and disliked without being (too) concerned about hurting your feelings.
I had a lot of mind drama and maybe it’s totally normal to you and I’m not fussier than your average client, but I really appreciated how patient and supportive you were.”
Looking to book a branding or website project?
Tap the buttons below to find out more.