Sophie Dean voiceover – brand, logo and website design
Sophie is an established voiceover who works with production companies and directly with clients. She had an existing Squarespace website, but found the platform restrictive and wanted to build a brand that better reflected her. We spent time looking into her perfect clients and developed a brand and website that would best showcase her work.
Branding and logo design • Brand Guidelines • Website Design & Build • Social Media Templates
- Create a new brand identity, custom logo, website and social media templates for Sophie.
- Discover Sophie’s brand vision and identify her target audience
- Develop Sophie’s brand personality, keywords and attributes and represent this visually
- Develop a colour palette to reflect Sophie’s brand personality
- Provide style guidance for tone-of-voice and photography
- Create a bespoke brand pattern
- Design and build a website, giving guidance on content, structure and user journey.
- Advice on how to write website copy for best SEO results.
- Create comprehensive brand style guidelines giving Sophie the resources to use her new branding confidently, effectively and consistently
- Design a 2 sets of bespoke social media templates to use across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
In Sophie's words
How did you feel before we started working together?
“My website was fine and functional but didn’t have any personality. It looked like I had made it myself. I wanted a professional looking site and had never given much thought to my branding. Squarespace was very restrictive and I couldn’t do a lot of the things I wanted to do with the site, also expensive.”
How did you feel after the project was finished?
“I am overjoyed with how great it looks, it’s professional and clear but with tonnes of personality. The site gets across exactly what you set out to achieve with the initial branding consultation. They say you don’t have to love your website as it’s not for you, but I absolutely do!”
Comment's from Sophie's clients
“I just wanted to say your new website is off the hook good!”
“A previous client did put me forward to their client for a job. He didn’t want a custom demo as he said: ‘your website is awesome, I’ll just put that forward’.”
Looking to book a branding or website project?
Tap the buttons below to find out more.